The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) will be enforced on the 25thMay 2018 to protect data subjects (natural persons) in the EU. The GDPR defines how organization collect, stores and processes personal and sensitive data
- The Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to object
- Right the restriction of processing
- Right to erasure
- Right to data portability
- Right in relation to automated decision marketing and profiling
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your given information to provide our service to you. Our website is set-up as such, that all users have the functionality to update all details held or delete their account at will. This will cancel all information our website holds on you.
How do we collect information?
We are required to collect certain personal details when a user registers on France Directory, completes their business profile/listing, or leaves a review for a business.
These details include (but are not limited to):
- The names and location of members
- Personal and businesses email address
- Personal and businesses telephone number
- Business information
- Payment details (not held by France Directory)
- Trade-related qualifications
We take responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect this information. This information can only be collected when a member or user voluntarily gives it to us.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your personal information?
France Directory assumes that any user who has voluntary subscribed onto the website will be consenting to receive communication from us unless you opt to unsubscribe from a mail listing, cancel your subscription or contact us directly.
Your personal information will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes and will not be used by us for marketing purposes without your consent.
We will collect the email addresses of customer reviews, however, these will not be published on the website, only the reviewers name, if stated.
Information such as email addresses and contact telephone numbers collected from the Website will be only used for communicating with users and will not be supplied to a third party except for the details which form the users businesses profile for use of advertising your businesses.
Other non-personal information collected
In order to provide us with statistical data on our users browsing actions and patterns. We may also collect information that is available from your browser (this data does not identify any individuals):
- Details of your computers visits to the France Directory including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
France Directory will only use your personal information to:
- Respond to any questions you, or we may have
- To compile information in order to provide our services in the most effective manner
- Contact you regarding a review you have left or have received
- To provide the products and services you have requested from us
- To send you our newsletters with updates of our website and statistical figures of our website.
How can you withdraw your consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, or with to correct, amend or delete any personal information we hold about you, you can do this directly through logging into your account. However, if you prefer, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com
Last updated : 22 May 2018