We all know how difficult it can be living in such a rural area, how products are difficult to come by and often miles away to get to a specialist shop. We have all been in that situation of having your horses hoof suddenly chips after a ride and its weeks before your trimmer is due. The price of wormers over here and the uncertainty of worming your horse. Rid yourself of that panic by attending this informative workshop.
An informative workshop covering:
- Making homemade mane and tail detangling conditioner spray
- Making your own saddle soap
- Making a herbal wormer
- A demonstration of a worm count and you can view eggs for yourself under a microscope. Discussions of worming your horse- chemical or herbal.
- New- using a rasp to help you in between your barefoot trimmers visit.
- A hands on demonstration of using the rasp to tidy the hoof
- Discussion of how to recognise laminitis and stress lines within the hoof.
€40 – Message for details of how to book
10am start- finish around 3.30 – 4pm
For more info message here